Wednesday, August 20, 2008

GOOD NEWS BAD NEWS

Good news, Tim (my mechanic and missionary friend) arrived back in Honduras after a long trip to South Africa. His wife and new baby were less than happy that he was gone for so long, but his mom passed away and he needed to go.


In Honduras it is impossible to live without a competent mechanic, if you have a vehicle. The bad news is Tim says I need a 1) Rear brake caliper piston and piston seal. 2) Rear brake rotor. 3) Oil filter. 4) 4 gallons of engine oil. The brake stuff was on the same side of the truck which was hit by the motorcycle.


Good news, the apartment didn't burn down and it could have. Bad news, the computer power supply caught fire and burned up, smoke, ashes and all. Good news, none of my memory or hard drive or anything was hurt, except the power supply. Good news it was fixed in just a couple of hours today!

Good news, I am catching up on emails from months ago, due to the computer being on the fritz. Bad news, YAHOO has blocked me for SPAM! Imagine that, I hate SPAM and they have blocked me. I can't even communicate with my parents!

Good news, I have several doctors coming to Honduras for medical trips.

Proverbs 25:25 As cold waters to a thirsty soul, so is good news from a far country.

No comments:

Post a Comment