Thursday, August 13, 2009

Honduras, Honduras!

This is a photo of Honduras' former president with his best friend Chavez of Venezuela. The two of them speak terribly about the USA but now both are asking for USA intervention to restore Zelaya to office. I cannot give credit for the photo because I do not know the photographer.

This is a photo of Honduras' former president with non other than Fidel Castro or a Castro double. Many here in Honduras believe that Castro is dead and that they use a double for photo shoots. I cannot give credit for the photo because I do not know the photographer.

Signs near my house. "Death to Micheletti." and a word I think is a bad word which I do not know what is. Micheletti is the new President of Honduras.


The bus explosion on Tuesday. This bus exploded when the "peaceful marchers" were walking by.

Outside the Catholic Church in downtown Tegucigalpa. The worst words have been blacked out.

Hummmmm I was going home on the bus and .....

This is the park and the Burger King a block from my house. Notice the "peaceful resistance" kicking out the window? My poodle stayed under the bed most of the day when this happened.

The street a block from my house.


The Burger King a block from my house. Please notice the "peaceful unarmed marchers" as reported by CNN.

When I wrote the photographer to ask permission to use his photos his response was, "Sure! Please help our country! We need to spread the truth behind Zelaya's goals, actually Chavez plans to get the ownership of our country!" Thank you, Christian Jose Romero

No comments:

Post a Comment