Friday, July 30, 2010

July 30, 2010 Today I Went To The Beach With My Friends


My friends Linda Bell, Bobbie Warner, Jose Benavides and I decided we wanted to go to the beach for the day... So we did... 


We stayed and watched the tide go all the way down...



This is a Jicaro tree which has a fruit attached to the truck.  
They take the seeds out and dry them and make Horchata...
Next time you are in a Mexican restaurant ask for Horchata... It is really a nice refreshing drink.


These are the shrimp farms close to where we went to the beach.
Reminds me of Stuttgart, Arkansas rice fields...


These are called "garzas" in Spanish.  I have no idea what they are in English... 
But it seems like I should know...


The fishing boats resting until tide goes up again...



A friendly pelican and this is not with a zoom lens.


The sky was gorgeous!!!



This little raccoon was sleeping in a tree beside the beach.  
We got right up under him to take the photo... 
He didn't move...


What a wonderful day!
Thank you Lord for relaxing days.

No comments:

Post a Comment