Saturday, September 5, 2009

Woke Up In The Middle Of The Night And This Is What I Saw

A noise woke me up and so I went down the hall to check and see what it was. I checked the front door and the kitchen and everything seemed in order. No leaks, no open doors, nothing. But I was sure I had heard a metal clinking sound.

As I walked back down the hall towards my room, I glanced into my adopted son's room and this is what I saw. My poodle Esther and Jose's foot. I think what I heard was Esther's metal collar as she jumped into bed with Jose and made herself comfortable as though she belonged in the bed and he was an invader.

She remained in Jose's bed and I went back to my room to sleep, but only after taking this priceless photo. He will kill me if he knows I posted this photo! All of you are sworn to silence!

No comments:

Post a Comment