Wednesday, January 5, 2011

January 5, 2011 Choluteca Hospital Is In Need Of HELP!

Before you start reading this post, I want you to know that I am joking to keep from crying... I am not making fun of the hospital, they are doing the best they can do with many very sincere, kind and loving doctors and staff...  Just no money!


We are in desperate need of Hospital Supplies to help Hospital Del Sur.  There is a small budget, but they cannot buy many things which they need... Can anyone help with Medical Equipment donations from a hospital in the USA, Europe or Canada?

This is the seat which the doctors sit on to write post op notes...  No room for germs to hide in here...   


Does anyone know a hospital which might donate some seats like this??? But in better condition?
This is the table where they clean the instruments used in the surgeries... They need something which is stainless steel... even something from a restaurant would work...
The orthopedic surgeon had to put casts on this table's legs.  The table which is in the operating room and holds the suction machine... had 2 broken legs... The wheels had rusted off...

This is the corner of the Operating Room table... They really need a new table... It won't move up or down either...  


There are some things to be thankful for like the natural pest control.... No mosquitoes with dengue in this hospital Operating Room for sure!
Look at how old the tanks are.... I pray hard every time I am close to one of them...


Now imagine THIS IS THE OPERATING ROOM...this is where they put the nicer things...


The rest of the hospital, well you can only imagine...

1 comment:

  1. I truly appreciate everything you're doing. I feel bad for not being able to help. I live in Tegus but don't have that kind of money for donation or even time and know-how to lend my hand. But I sure there are other ways I could help. Maybe with blankets, disposables, etc. U can contact me at lossuazo@yahoo.com God bless U

    ReplyDelete