Sunday, January 2, 2011

January 2, 2011 Pastor Cristobal's Church In El Hato

Night before last, New Year's Eve, some of the people from my Bible Study and I went to a New Year's church service at Pastor Cristobal Sauceda's church in El Lato.  The service was wonderful, the singing anointed and we had a wonderful time.  As a result of that visit I was invited to return and preach today.  

I preached but after I finished Pastor Cristobal wanted to pray for some of the people in my Bible Study group.  Pastor Cristobal is of Jewish descent, so he wrapped a prayer shawl around Jose as he prayed for him.

.

After the service the birthdays of several church members were celebrated with cake and piƱatas.  


It was fun to watch the adults having just as much fun as the kids.


Some of the candy fell and then...


It all came out and the people scrambled 
on their hands and knees to get some.

I taught on miracles from the Old Testament and went through and described several of them.  

This afternoon and it was a miracle that no one got hurt in the mad rush for candy!

No comments:

Post a Comment