Monday, February 8, 2010

February 8 2010 Homemade Lavash Crackers

Today I spent most of the morning at home baking Lavash Crackers. It was one of those days when I just wanted to relax in my PJs and do something I enjoy. So I did. I received my "The Bread Baker's Apprentice" recipe book from a friend who came to Honduras and brought it with her.



First I pulled out White Sesame Seeds, Black Sesame Seeds, Poppy Seeds, Paprika and Cumin… These were the toppings I decided I wanted for my crackers.



I made the dough, let it rise slowly, rolled it out thin, but not too thin.



I cut it with the pizza cutter, added the seeds and spices...



probably should have done that before cutting, but live and learn….



Baked them in the oven… Made homemade Hummus and dipped and ate….

Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment