Sunday, February 14, 2010

February 14 2010 Pacific Beach Here I Come!

My friend Bob Harrison says that we must all "take time to renew and rejuvenate". This weekend I expected to do just that. I relaxed with friends on the beach, rode in the "launchas", ate fresh shrimp the size of your hand, drank club soda and relaxed. I took photos of the fishermen, birds, the water, the beach and people in general. It was a wonderful trip.



My girlfriend Mercedes met me today at the beach and brought along her two children. We all played and had a great time. This particular beach has a really special place in my heart. I remember good times I had there with my family when my girls were much younger.







What a beautiful way to spend Valentines Day seeing and feeling all that the Lord has made for us to enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment