Friday, June 24, 2011

June 24, 2011 My Birthday Party


Hans Bruchmann with a birthday candle! Marlene Guevara behind him.


The sweet table!


Homemade Walnut Fudge and Coconut Macroons


Chocolate Peanut Butter Cheesecake


Crab and Shrimp Pasta Salad


Turkey Sandwiches


Bacon Wrapped Prunes with Cream Cheese inside


Chocolate Fountain with fresh Pineapple and Cherries and Pecans and Marshmallows to dip


Mango Chutney Rolls
Turkey Dog Rolls


Flowers from my friend Erlinda


More hot goodies.


Hans and Lupita Bruchman and Lizeth Amaya


Marlene Guevara Ramon Sabillion and his daughter


Jami Villeda


Pamela Villeda and  Ivan Perdomo and Chepe Benavides


Vicki Valledares


Lupita Bruchmann and Genny Lainez looking at my rainbow colored cake


Vicky and Armando Gale


Pedro Barquero, Ivan Perdomo, Lizzy 


Pedro Barquero and Ivan Perdomo


Peggy Perdomo, Lizeth Amaya Mercedes Gale and Armando Gale

I had a great Birthday!  Thanks to all my friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment