Thursday, April 22, 2010

Happy Birthday MOM!

This photo was taken when mom and dad were in Honduras volunteering their services in the heat of Choluteca at a medical missions trip.

My mom and dad are the two driving human forces in my life. They are wonderful people and I always say, "If everyone had a mom and dad like my mom and dad, this world would be a different place!" Today is mom's birthday. She taught me to cook, she taught me to sew, she taught me how to be a good mother, she was involved in my Girl Scout troop, she took care of her parents and her in-laws, she loves God and she loves her kids (my brother and I), her grandchildren and her great grandchildren. She taught me how to give and how to care for other people and to think of others.

Today is mom's day! I love you mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment