Friday, June 26, 2009

Happy Birthday To Me!


I was abruptly jolted out of a sound sleep at 1:25 am this morning when one of the COBRA boys called to wish me a Happy Birthday.

I have good news, I woke up the second time to the sound of tractors. They have finally decided to pave the road where I live. What a wonderful birthday present!



Oh NO! I now I can't have my birthday party, no one can get here, or can they?

The doorbell rang and I received a beautiful floral arrangement.

Then my friend Erlinda arrived with an arm full of flowers. I pulled out my large crystal vases which recently arrived with my things from Kansas. There were so many flowers that it filled two large vases.

Then the doorbell rang again and it was my friend Mercedes who brought me a live orchid plant.

No comments:

Post a Comment