Saturday, December 5, 2009

December 5, 2009 Cow Butts! Cows Cut With Machetes, One Has To Be Put Down

It never ceases to amaze me how mean people can be. Today I received a telephone call that several cows of a friend of mine had been cut with machetes and that one had been cut so badly that the cut severed her spinal cord. She would have to be killed and put out of her misery.





God cares about animals. When His people left Egypt, the Bible says that all the cows and sheep were taken care of by God.



This brings me to the question… How far from God people must be to do this to harmless creatures? I must continue to pray for Honduras!









Do you think it is possible that she knew I was taking a photo of her butt to be published on the internet? Look at the look on her face!

No comments:

Post a Comment